Tuesday 19 January 2010

Sí, señor, me be intreegated!


(above: onanismus vulgus or common w***** during their mating season -always-)
*FAKE LATIN ALERT* (oh, whatever, nobody cares. It's a humourous licence. Oh, really? Yes. Is it like this how you justify your ignorance? err... Look there, an UFO!)

Dear readers, I failed to you and the country where I'm living:
I failed to you in various aspects. First, in terms of your daily dose of digital drug I could not fulfil this week. And second, and most importantly, while I was reading the papers a long time ago, I stumbled upon this: Brits are the ugliest, beautifulpeople.com says.

When I first read the article, I couldn't care less about this social network and its opinion based on scientific evidences. Afterwards, I felt quite curious about this website and a week ago I filled up an application to get in.

In order to get in, people from the opposite sex -in my case, women- vote your application positively or negatively according to your face, not for your knowledge in Ancient Greece, Politics or Molecular Biology, for obvious reasons related to the average IQ of the membership. The thing is that I got in. SHAME ON ME!

'Why? Ain't I happy to be in?', says confused my ego.

NO! Just when I thought I was well integrated into the British society apart from some minor details -I'm a tax dodger, I relief myself on the street at broad daylight and I'm not making any effort to learn the language, to mention some- now it comes I'm beautiful... and that's it. Nobody asked me if I like tea or getting pissed until throwing my guts up, just asked me for a photo, which by the way was approximately as follows:


*: Photo might not be that... or might

In short, I'm further from my full integration in this country. A country that, incidentally, couldn't care less about physical aspect. Actually, they don't give a shite as soon as it is in lieu of a proper good time.

THE WELSH PATIENT says: "Of course there are fit people in the islands... look at Posh and Becks. Alright, I'll shut up."

PS (in Catalan): Si algú entén això, pot i vol fer-ho, que li digui al pallasso d'en Jaïr Domínguez que m'enviï una invitació per poder llegir el seu blog: guionistabrillant.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Jo la tardor passad vaig participar en un experiment que es deia speakingfaces.com, ara ja han desactivat el web. Consistia en que tu penjaves una foto teva i la gent havia de triar que els sembles entre una sèrie d'adjectius (friendly, sad, gorgeous, clever, freak, ohmygod, etc). Jo al principi hi havia entrar com a espectador, després de votar m'adonava que els meus vots coincidien amb l'opinió de la majoria, que tots els que portaven ulleres els qualificavem de clever, que als que es feien la foto amb el tors nu davant el mirall els titllavem de pretenciosos.
    Així que vaig decidir entrar de ple a l'experiment i jugar una mica (si, tenia poca feina i cap ganes de fer-la jaja). Vaig disfressar-me de nerd (ulleres, camisa abotonada fins al coll amb boligrafs a la butxaca, repentintat, etc) i el resultat va ser clever i en segon lloc freak jaja. La segona foto era de l'hivern passat, amb barba de dies, somrient i amb el gos davant la llar de foc, el resultat va ser que em califiquessin de hogareño i "somebody to marry", o sigui que ja se quina imatge haig de donar si em vull casar i no només vull un polvo. La tercera era una de l'estiu, a la platja, en banyador i apretant chest&abs perquè es marquessin... resultat? les dones van dir gorgeous i els homes que era un pretenciós (jo també hagués dit el mateix! ajajaj).
    El més increible de tot és que les 3 fotos anaven bastant seguides i que per tant és brutal la poca retentiva de la gent que no s'adonés que era el mateix tio. De que coi serveixen doncs aquelles fotos d'etarres que penjen a les comissaries on vas a fer-te el dni? Ara entenc que Superman en tingues prou amb unes ulleres (i posar-se els calçotets per dintre i no per fora dels pantalons) per esdevenir Clark Kent i despistar els habitants de Metropolis.
    PD: no vull ser racista (malgrat que els comentaris racistes sempre comencen així jajajaj) però el més divertit de l'experiment era el resultat de les cares de japos... ningú no sabia com qualificar-les! I es que costa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and welcome to the show. It's really nice to have you here. Don't worry, there's more to come!

    ReplyDelete